Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
Hospital Visiting Hours: 11:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Labor and Delivery: Two support persons are welcome to accompany mom while on the Labor and Delivery Unit. Additional family and friends are welcome to wait in the Labor and Delivery waiting room. The Cafeteria and Main Lobby seating areas are located on the first and ground floors and open to visitors 24 hours a day.
- Mother Baby Unit: A support person is welcome to stay with mom and baby. All siblings are welcome to visit during regular visiting hours. Friends and family over the age of 14 may also visit during regular visiting hours.
Oishei Children's Hospital
Labor and Delivery-Family and friends are welcome to wait in the Labor and Delivery Suite waiting room. The cafeteria seating area is located on the first floor and open to visitors 24 hours a day.
- Mother Baby Unit: Well siblings, family and friends are encouraged to visit. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Most units have the ability to accommodate 4 family members/visitors at a time. There may be special circumstances that call for exceptions to this policy.
- For all patients' safety, families, visitors and outpatients are required to stop at the Information or Security desk on the first floor to obtain an Identification sticker. Each family member/visitor is asked to provide photo ID. If photo ID is not available, a photo of the visitor will be taken. An identification sticker is then created for the family member/visitor to wear during their visit to the hospital.