- Education and training to all hospitals within the region which provide maternity and newborn services.
- Review the care provided to all maternal and newborn patients transferred to the RPC.
- Provide consultative services regarding care of the high risk mother and newborn.
- Provide follow up communication to the referring physician and hospital staff.
- AHA/AAP Neonatal Resuscitation Program. Original Provider Course and renewal programs are offered throughout the year.
- S.T.A.B.L.E. Program (pre-transport stabilization of the newborn).
- Fetal monitoring classes provided on an as needed basis to regional affiliates and within the RPC.
- Continuing education and preceptorship offered to affiliate hospitals to update and enhance staff knowledge.
- Clinical workshops, didactic programs and clinical case reviews may be arranged on a per case basis.